The UpLevel webinar in July featured three industry thought leaders sharing insights on how purpose-built systems, the latest technology, and advanced integrations help create maximum efficiency and impact in executive briefing and customer engagement programs. The panel was hosted by Alesandra Sanchez and Alex Matthews from Nexus.
The panel included:
- Daniel Sherrill – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Marcy Nelsen– AT&T
- Tiffani Kiernan – Schneider Electric
Here are a few highlights!
Poll #1 -Does your program use specialty software for briefing scheduling and management, outside of your standard company’s calendaring offering?
- Yes – (79%)
- No – (21%)
Poll #2 –What is the most valuable feature in your technology system ecosystem or integrations?
- Scheduling & Calendaring – (14%)
- CRM integration – (29%)
- Customer Feedback – (7%)
- Customer Portal App – (14%)
- Onsite Digital Experience – (0%)
- Analytics & Reporting – (0%)
- Demo Experiences – (36%)
Please be on the lookout for our next UpLevel webinar registration link!